Fine Art Photography Production Artist
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Lightborne Photography is seeking a Production Artist who is experienced in retouching photographs. If you have a great eye for detail, a love of photography, and are up for new challenges every day, we want to talk with you.
The primary responsibility of this full-time position is retouching beautiful, large-format, 360-degree images shot in a variety of locations. It requires talent and experience in Photoshop, and having meticulous attention to details is very important. The ability to successfully manage one’s time while staying organized is crucial. We are a small team, so everyone makes a huge impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complex retouching on large-format, full-color photographs in Adobe Photoshop
- Review coworker’s work and provide constructive feedback. You must be open to same
- Manage your individual workload and communicate progress/benchmarks when needed
You will need:
- To be well-versed in retouching using Photoshop for post-production manipulations and color-correction (e.g. using color-theory, layers, spotting tools, clipping paths, etc.)
- To have excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of color and space
- To be comfortable and open to learning new software and tech tools
- To be flexible and open to the possibility of other types of opportunities not directly related to retouching
- To be a self-starter who loves collaboration and is comfortable working independently
- A positive attitude and the ability to communicate effectively
Required Experience: At least 2–4 years of professional experience with retouching fine-art or product photography.
This is a full-time position in Cincinnati, Ohio, offering interesting projects, a unique working environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, vision & 401k benefits to qualified applicants.
To apply, please submit your CV, cover letter, and online portfolio for consideration (online portfolio required) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering a position with us!